Sunday, September 05, 2010
Energy drinks boost your metabolism for better athletic performance in your favorite outdoor sports activities.
• Energy drinks: Do they really give me energy? - MayoClinic.
• Energy Drinks: Hazardous to Your Health? - Web MD.
A multitude of energy drink brands and flavors have recently appeared in our stores. Please add a comment to describe your favorite energy drink, the effects it has on your body and how you use it before, during or after strenuous activities.
• PowerT Hydration Juice - energy-sports drink - healthy DIY recipe - BRT Insights.
• Athletes need Good Hydration for Optimum Sports Performance - BRT Insights.
• Sports Drinks for Hydration of Outdoor Adventurers - BRT Insights.
• Food & Drink for Outdoor Activities - BRT Insights.
Tags: outdoor sports, energy drink.
Tags: sugar, caffeine.