Sunday, September 24, 2006
Environmental Conservation - Lands and Rivers in California (subtopic).
California River Conservation objectives:• quoting from reputable sources like newspapers, books, online sources, etc.,
• contacting our California legislators about water supply policy issues,
• advocating for river conservation, sensible water policy & wise use of tax money,
• providing comments pages that people can use to discuss the issues.
2012 Conservation of Lands and Watersheds in California.• Berryessa Snow Mountain National Conservation Area Act introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives 14june2012.
• Point Reyes National Seashore Association Announces 2012 Trails Challenge - Marin County, California 20april2012.
• Many California State Parks at risk for closure 13feb2012.
2011 Conservation of Rivers, Creeks and Watersheds in California.• Battle Creek Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Project update 20june2011.
• Summer Salmon Institute 2011 - Environmental Education Training Workshop for K-12 Teachers.
2009 River Conservation to Protect the Environment in California.• McCloud River - support restoration of natural water flows 19nov2009. Guest author: Dave Steindorf, American Whitewater.
• Fight the Closure of Marshall Gold SHP - access for SF American River 28aug2009.
• California River Flow Gages at Risk from Budget Cuts 04aug2009.
• Restore Auburn Ravine - Creek Habitat for Salmon Spawning 30june2009.
• Wild and Scenic Rivers in California - Additions to the USA National Program 27march2009.
• Sacramento River salmon feed the eagles nesting in Redding, California 23mar2009.
Back to: BRT Kayaking Homepage. | Sitemap.