Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Whitewater Kayaking Techniques & Skills (subtopic)I encourage all new paddleboaters to take whitewater boater training classes with a qualified instructor and to continue their learning by joining a whitewater boating club to participate in river trips with experienced whitewater paddleboaters.
• Whitewater Rescue Manual - New Techniques for Canoeists, Kayakers and Rafters - 1995 book review.
• Use the Buddy System for Safety Teamwork on Whitewater River Paddleboating Trips.
• Ultimate Guide to Whitewater Kayaking, 2004 - book review.
• Essentials of River Kayaking, 2004 - book review.
• River Tubing Skills, Techniques and Safety for your Float Tube River Trips.
• Play Daze, kayak playboating instructional video, VHS 1999 - review.
• SOAR - Skills On All Rivers: Intermediate and Advanced Kayaking Technique, VHS 2000.
• Essential Boat Control, whitewater kayaking instructional video, VHS 1996.
• How to get started in whitewater river kayaking.
• Kayakers need to operate upper body and lower body independently.
• Forward Sweep Stroke - Kayak Paddling Technique.
• Video Feedback for Whitewater Kayak Skills Training.
• Kayak Surfing Techniques 01 - Movie.
• All Braces Should be LOW Braces.
• Common Kayak Paddling Mistakes.
• Forward Paddle Stroke for Propelling Your Kayak - Animation.
• Sweep Stroke for Turning Your Kayak - Animation.
• Principles of kayak paddling strokes.
• How to hold your kayak paddle.
• Boating Clubs for whitewater river kayakers.
• Basic training classes for whitewater river kayakers.
• Basic Paddling & River Safety Skills for Class II Whitewater Kayaking.
• Perfecting your forward paddle stroke.
Back to: BRT Kayaking Homepage. | Sitemap.
Comments: Post a Comment