Thursday, February 16, 2006
Reviews - Equipment for Whitewater Kayaking (subtopic)• Sunscreen and Other Strategies for Protection Against UV During Outdoor Sports. • Canon PowerShot A490 - digital camera.
• GPS Receivers and Mapping Methods for Photography while Travelling.
• Repairing Your Polyethylene Kayak or Canoe by Welding or Patching.
• Waterproof Digital Cameras for Paddleboaters, Hikers and other Outdoor Adventurers.
• Photos & videos on whitewater river paddleboating trips - are you serious about photography?
• Olympus Stylus Tough 8000 waterproof camera.
• Float Tubing Equipment for a Fun Day on the River.
• Garmin GPSMap 76S is a useful tool for outdoor exploration 02sept2008.
• Taking photos while kayaking whitewater rivers is really challenging 28july2008.
• New cameras in the Olympus Stylus waterproof camera series - 1030SW & 850SW - 12june2008.
• Make sure your sunscreen is safe and effective 25may2008.
• Dashboard GPS Map - Garmin StreetPilot c530.
• Sun Block - More info and more recommended brands - BruceH Insights.
• Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock 70 SPF - Product Review.
• Kayakers, Rafters and Canoers Need the Best Sunscreen Protection.
• Choose a good sunscreen & use it well.
• Olympus 720SW waterproof camera.
• Repair cracked kayaks with duct tape and a hair dryer.
• Kayaking Equipment Purchase Directory.
• Frankenstein kayak by Wave Sports (review).
Back to: BRT Kayaking Homepage. | Sitemap.
and if so do you think I could get away with a 3 mm NRS Farmer John or do I have to go 4-5 mm for water temps in 40s-50s?
Replacing the drytop with a splash jacket will provide considerably less protection. This may or may not work for you depending upon your paddling skills at staying upright and the river flow and weather conditions that you go out in.