Sunday, May 12, 2013
Hiking in Sacramento County, CA - Map to the Trailheads.
Sacramento County Trailhead Maps.• Map book: California Maps - Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
• Online map user instructions. Click and drag to reposition this interactive map.
• The tool on the left zooms in and out. Point on the red markers to see the names.
• Map=roads. Satellite=satellite map. Terrain=3D shaded topo map. Topo=topographic map.
• Full-Screen online driving map - Sacramento County Trailheads.
Geographic Coordinates - Landmarks (Marker)
N 38.60103 W 121.50782 - American River Parkway (A)
N 38.26571 W 121.43929 - Cosumnes River Preserve (B)
N 38.52675 W 121.08719 - Deer Creek Hills (C)
N 38.69810 W 121.42408 - Dry Creek Parkway (D)
N 38.70748 W 121.15482 - Folsom Lake State Recreation Area (E)
N 38.65763 W 121.16821 - Humbug Willow Creek Trail (F)
N 38.54659 W 121.26108 - Mather Regional Park (G)
N 38.33735 W 121.09406 - Rancho Seco Howard Ranch Trail (H)
N 38.34011 W 121.49420 - Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge (I)
Driving DirectionsGoogle Maps provide directions, distance & driving time from your house to the trailheads. Locations can be specified by geographic coordinates or by the name of a city, town or landmark. Click and drag the gold figurine onto the map to see a panoramic StreetView of your destination, critical turns along your route, scenery along the way, etc.
• Trailhead maps for California counties - BRT Insights.
• Hiking & biking trip reports - BRT Insights.
• California Hiking Directory - BRT Insights.
Tags: hiking, mountain biking, trail, trailhead, Sacramento County, California.
Tags: American River Parkway, Cosumnes River Preserve, Deer Creek Hills, Dry Creek Parkway, Folsom Lake State Recreation Area, Humbug Willow Creek Trail, Mather Regional Park, Rancho Seco Howard Ranch Trail, Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge.