Sunday, February 26, 2006
Publicise Your Blog - 4 Register with Technorati
Technorati is a leader in cataloging the blogosphere and in building communities of blog writers and blog readers. If you want to attract more readers to your blog, then get into the Technorati system ASAP.
1. Register yourself and your blog at Technorati.
2. Whenever you write a new post for your blog include the code for any Technorati Tags (= keywords) that relate to the subject of the post.
3. Immediately after uploading new posts to your blog you should ping the Technorati site. Then Technorati will visit your blog and look for the new content you have posted.
4. Links to your new blog posts will appear very quickly on the Technorati pages corresponding to the tags you have embedded into your blog posts. Very cool!!
5. Hopefully some people will find your blog and start reading it. If they are really clever they might subscribe to the newsfeed from your blog to keep informed whenever you post new content on your blog.
Previous posts in this series:
Tips for Bloggers.
weblog, weblogs, blog, blogging, blogs.
Comments: Post a Comment