Saturday, February 26, 2011
Waterfalls of North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve, Butte County, California USA.
Plot your own cross-country hiking route to see the waterfalls.
North Table Mountain Waterfall Map (near Oroville, CA).• The map is interactive. Click and drag to reposition map. Map user instructions.
• Use the tool on the left to zoom in and out. Point on the red markers to see their names.
• Map=roads. Satellite=satellite map. Terrain=3D shaded topo map. Topo=topographic map.
• Full-Screen Waterfall Map: North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve.
Geographic coordinates - landmark name (marker on map).
N 39.59555 W 121.54164 - DFG Public Parking (A)
N 39.61056 W 121.56067 - Phantom Falls (aka Coal Canyon Falls) (B)
N 39.60858 W 121.56145 - Little Phantom Falls (C)
N 39.60379 W 121.55756 - Ravine Twin Falls (D)
N 39.60367 W 121.55810 - Ravine Falls (aka Fern Falls) (E)
N 39.59469 W 121.55271 - Hollow Falls (F)
N 39.59081 W 121.58136 - Beatson Falls (G)
N 39.58100 W 121.58310 - Crevice Falls (H)
N 39.57711 W 121.58559 - Ranch Falls (I)
N 39.57711 W 121.56368 - Coon Falls (J)
• Phantom Falls hike - Chico Hiking Assoc.
• Many Waterfalls hike - Chico Hiking Assoc.
• North Table Mountain Summit - mountainzone.
• North Table Mountain : Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering : SummitPost
For more information:
• Return to North Table Mountain to see Coal Canyon Falls 27feb2011.
• Wildflowers of Table Mountain, Butte County, California - book report.
• Hiking to see waterfalls and wildflowers at North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve 20feb2011.
• Waterfall Hiking in California - websites.
• California Hiking Trails - Statewide Information.
• California Maps - Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
IceRocket Tags: North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve, Oroville CA, Butte County, California,northern California.
Tags: hiking, waterfalls.
Labels: hiking, map, waterfall
Comments: Post a Comment