Saturday, September 17, 2011
Late Summer Flowers in the UCD Arboretum - Davis, CA.
Biking is slow if you stop to photograph all the beauty spots.Taking a Saturday bike ride through the UCD Arboretum I was pleasantly surprised at all the late summer flowers blooming there. I started at the Teaching Nursery, Storer Garden and Oak Grove. Then I continued past the Boathouse, Lake Spafford and railroad tunnel to Ganesh Works on Olive Drive.
Road map, topographic map and satellite map - UCD Arboretum, Davis CA.• Click and drag to reposition this interactive map. Map user instructions.
• The tool on the left zooms in and out. Point on the red marker to see the name.
• Map=roads. Satellite=satellite map. Terrain=3D shaded topo map. Topo=topographic map.
• Full-Screen Maps - UCD Arboretum, Davis CA.
N 38.53112 W 121.76199 - UC Davis Teaching Arboretum. (A)
N 38.52996 W 121.76259 - Storer Garden. (B)
N 38.52938 W 121.76284 - Shields Oak Grove. (C)
N 38.53015 W 121.75977 - Boathouse. (D)
N 38.53742 W 121.74813 - Lake Spafford. (E)
N 38.53997 W 121.74106 - Tunnel under railroad. (F)
N 38.54472 W 121.73114 - Ganesh Works. (G)
Click on the photos to see the larger image. Use the back button to return.
More photos: 2011-09-17 UCD Arboretum, Davis CA
For more information:
• Biking, Hiking & Camping Trip Reports - BRT Insights.
• Canon PowerShot A490 camera. Photos edited with IrfanView software.
Tags: biking, UCD Arboretum, Davis CA, Yolo County, Sacramento Valley, California.