Thursday, May 28, 2009
Mill Creek Wild & Scenic - Whitewater River Kayaking Overview.
Kayaking & Canoeing Guide - Tehama County California, USA.
Paddleboating Run on Mill Creek - put-in location.Mill Creek, 43 miles, class Vp.
Town of Mill Creek (A)
Ponderosa Way Bridge (B)
First Diversion Dam (C)
Hwy 99 Bridge (D)
Mill Creek map for paddleboaters.• Instructions for online interactive topographic river maps & road maps.
• Full-screen road maps & topographic maps - see below.
Full-Screen River Map - landmarks on the Mill Creek.
To see the names of landmarks displayed above (A, B, etc.) - DoubleClick or point on the red markers.
Online River Guides & River Flow Data for Paddle Boating.• Mill Creek Kayaking & Canoeing Directory.
(Click on All Tags, click on a river. Display options - alphabetical 100. See section 1.)
Printed Guides for Mill Creek Paddleboating.• Best Whitewater in California, Third Edition 1998. (pg 103-104)
• California Whitewater - A Guide to the Rivers, Third Edition 1995. (pg.258)
• Sierra Whitewater - A Paddler's Guide ... 1974. (pg. 33-38)
• California River Maps - Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
Mill Creek paddleboating reports NEEDED !!• Please send your trip reports from Mill Creek canoeing & kayaking trips. Stories, pictures & videos from boating trips will be linked here.
• Mill Creek, California - oregonkayaking.net 2002.
Outdoor Activities in our Wild and Scenic River Canyons.• Mill Creek Valley Directory - Conservation & Recreation. Websites for the Mill Creek Watershed. (Display options - alphabetical 100. Section 1=kayaking-canoeing, 2=rafting-oarboating, 3=conservation-environment, 4=fishing-driftboating, 5=camping-hiking, 6=other-websites)
More River Information for California:
• Nearby streams: Antelope Creek, Deer Creek, Sacramento River Valley Region.
• California's Wild and Scenic Rivers System 09oct2008.
• California Whitewater River Guides for Kayaking, Canoeing & Rafting.
• How to use whitewater river paddleboating guides - BRT Kayaking.
Tags: Mill Creek, California, wild and scenic, river map, paddle boating, paddlesports, kayaking, canoeing, river.