Saturday, August 22, 2009
Putah Creek Paddle Boating - California Whitewater Overview.
Kayaking, Rafting & Canoeing Paddlesports Guide - Lake County, Napa County, Solano County & Yolo County, California, USA.
Putah Creek canyon - put-in locations for Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking & Canoeing.A. Putah Creek Upper Run (class IV+, 16 miles)
N 38.79169 W 122.56657 - Hwy 29 Bridge put-in (A) See map below.
N 38.79079 W 122.47996 - access point ??
N 38.70313 W 122.38134 - Stagecoach Canyon Road take-out.
B. Monticello Dam to Lake Solano (class II, 2.5 miles)
N N 38.51379 W 122.09930 - Monticello Dam outflow put-in (B) See map below.
N 38.49367 W 122.02849 - Lake Solano inflow - take-out.
C. Lake Solano to Mace Blvd (class I, ~18 miles)
N 38.49377 W 122.00455 - Lake Solano outflow put-in (C) See map below.
N 38.53680 W 121.85115 - Rd 95 Stevenson Bridge
N 38.51701 W 121.75667 - Old Davis Road Bridge.
N 38.51886 W 121.69529 - Mace Blvd Bridge.
Putah Creek map for paddleboaters.• Instructions for online topographic river maps & road maps.
• Full-Screen road map & topographic map - landmarks on Putah Creek.
• Point or DoubleClick on the red markers to see the names of landmarks displayed below (A, B, etc.).
Putah Creek Guides, Maps & River Flow Data for Whitewater Boating.• Best Whitewater in California, Third Edition 1998. (pg 80 Upper Run)
• West Coast River Touring - Rogue River Canyon and South, 1974. (pg. 193, 201-202 Upper Run)
• Ann Dwyer's Easy Waters of California North, 2000. (pg. 210-211 Monticello Dam Run)
• California River Maps - Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
• River flow data & online guides: Putah Creek Paddlesports Directory. Display options alphabetical 100, see boating guides & flows in Section 1.
Putah Creek valley paddleboating reports NEEDED !!• Please send your trip reports from Putah Creek white water boating trips. Stories, pictures & videos from boating trips will be linked here.
• Putah Creek - Google Images.
• YouTube - Putah Creek.
Outdoor Activities & Environmental Protection & in our River Canyons.• Putah Creek Watershed Directory - Conservation & Recreation. Websites for the Putah Creek Valley. (Display options alphabetical 100. Section 1&2=kayaking-rafting-canoeing-paddlesports, 3=conservation-environment, 4=fishing, 5=camping-hiking, 6=other-websites)
More Information on California Rivers & Creeks:
• Nearby streams: Cache Creek, Bear Creek (Colusa County), Sacramento River Valley Region.
• Whitewater River Guides for California Kayaking, Canoeing & Rafting Paddlesports - BRT Insights.
• How to use whitewater river rafting and kayaking guides - BRT Insights.
IceRocket Tags: kayaking, river map.
Tags: Putah Creek, California, river, rafting, canoeing, whitewater, paddle boating, kayaking, paddlesport.
Comments: Post a Comment