Saturday, January 22, 2011
Susan River Guide and Map for Whitewater Paddleboating - California USA.
Kayaking, Canoeing and Rafting Paddlesport - Lassen County.
Susan River Whitewater Boating Runs - put-ins and other landmark locations.1. Susan River, Devil's Corral to Susanville, class II-IIIp, 6.5 miles.
Real-time Flow - Susan River whitewater.• Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service - Susan River at Susanville. Real-time river flow data and flow predictions.
River Map - access locations for Susan River paddle boating.• The map is interactive. Click and drag to reposition map. Map user FAQ.
• Use the tool on the left to zoom in and out. Point on the red markers to see their names.
• Map button = road map. Terrain = 3D shaded topo map. Topo = topographic map.
• Full-Screen River Map: Susan River access locations.
Geographic coordinates - Landmark name (marker on map above)
1. Susan River, Devil's Corral to Susanville, class II-IIIp, 6.5 miles.
N 40.39559 W 120.78034 - Devil's Corral put-in (A)
N 40.41631 W 120.67082 - Near Susanville take-out (B)
Driving Directions, Map, Distance, Estimated Time & Road Conditions.Mapquest provides directions, distance & time from your house to the river.
• From Davis, CA to Susanville, CA - driving time 3 hrs 44 mins - 200 miles.
California Road Conditions (Delays or closures due to weather, construction, etc.)
• California Travel Information - highwayconditions.com.
• Road Conditions - California Dept Transportation.
Local weather in Susanville, CA (elevation 4150 feet).
Online River Guides for Paddleboaters.• Directory for Paddle Boating on the Susan River. (See section 1.)
Printed Maps and Guidebooks - Susan River whitewater.• None.
Susan River Boating Stories REQUESTED !!Contact me to submit your Susan River trip report. I welcome whitewater boating trip stories, pictures & videos from guest authors. I am interested to post or link to your trip reports.
Whitewater River Recreation & Environment.• Susan River Valley Recreation and Conservation Directory. Web sites for the Susan River valley. Set display options - alphabetical 100. Section 1=kayaking-canoeing, 2=rafting-tubing, 3=environment-conservation, 4=fishing, 5=hiking-camping, 6=other-resources)
• Rivers & creeks nearby: Pit River, Feather River, Truckee River.
• Great Basin Paddleboating Guides for California-Nevada Rivers.
• Statewide Paddleboating Guides for California Whitewater Rivers - Rafting, Rowing, Canoeing, Tubing and Kayaking.
• California River Maps and Road Maps - Atlas and Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
Tags: kayaking, rafting, canoeing, river map.
Tags: Susan River, California, Lassen County, whitewater, paddle boating, river.
Comments: Post a Comment