Sunday, October 30, 2011
Fall Flowers in the UCD Arboretum - Davis, California (Yolo County).
Road map, topographic map and satellite map - UCD Arboretum, Davis CA.• The tool on the left zooms in and out. Point on the red marker to see the name.
• Click and drag to reposition this interactive map. Map user instructions.
• Map=roads. Satellite=satellite map. Terrain=3D shaded topo map. Topo=topographic map.
• Full-Screen Maps - UCD Arboretum, Davis CA.
N 38.53112 W 121.76199 - UC Davis Teaching Arboretum.
N 38.52996 W 121.76259 - Storer Garden.
N 38.52938 W 121.76284 - Shields Oak Grove.
N 38.53015 W 121.75977 - Boathouse.
N 38.53742 W 121.74813 - Lake Spafford.
My new camera is doing a great job on macro setting for flower closeups.Click on the photos to see the larger image. Use the back button to return.
• More photos: 2011-10-30 UCD Arboretum, Davis CA
I'm quite impressed with my new camera. It is much better for closeup photography than my old camera. Late October is not the peak season for colorful flowers, but the Storer Garden is still a target-rich location for photography.
For more information:
• Biking, Hiking & Camping Photos & Trip Reports - BRT Insights.
• Canon PowerShot A490 camera. Photos edited with IrfanView software. Video edited with Windows Movie Maker and YouTube tools.
Tags: UCD Arboretum, Davis CA, biking, Yolo County, Sacramento Valley, California.