Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Hiking in Yolo County, CA - Map to the Trailheads
The hiking trails of Yolo County, California are located on this online interactive map. Zoom in and zoom out on the road map, satellite map, terrain map and topographic map to help plan your drive to the trailheads and your hiking and mountain biking trips on the trails.
Yolo County Trailhead Maps.• Map book: California Maps - Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme, 2008.
• Online map user instructions. Click and drag to reposition this interactive map.
• The tool on the left zooms in and out. Point on the red markers to see the names.
• Map=roads. Satellite=satellite map. Terrain=3D shaded topo map. Topo=topographic map.
• Full-Screen online driving map - Yolo County Trailheads.
Geographic Coordinates - Trailheads (Marker)
N 38.52996 W 121.76259 - Arboretum at UC Davis (A)
N 38.69108 W 121.87191 - Cache Creek Nature Preserve (B)
N 38.90860 W 122.31184 - Cache Creek Regional Park Lower Site (C)
Trailhead for: Frog Pond Trail, Rayhouse Road, Fiske Creek Trail, Blue Ridge Trail
N 38.59064 W 121.67685 - Davis Wetlands (D)
N 38.75897 W 121.66785 - Fremont Weir State Wildlife Area (E)
N 38.49493 W 121.69552 - Grasslands Regional Park (F)
N 38.87146 W 122.38207 - Little Blue Peak (G)
N 38.82142 W 122.20865 - Pierce Canyon Falls Trail (H)
N 38.52081 W 121.96751 - Putah Creek Parkway (I)
N 38.52695 W 121.80362 - Putah Creek Riparian Reserve (J)
N 38.51752 W 121.69484 - Putah Creek South Fork Preserve (K)
N 38.60284 W 121.55575 - Sacramento Bypass Wildlife Area (L)
N 38.90938 W 122.26579 - Valley Vista Regional Park (M)
N 38.56139 W 121.63805 - Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area (N)
• Trailheads in Solano County CA - BRT Insights.
• Colusa County Trailheads Map - BRT Insights
For more information:
• Hiking, Mountain Biking & Camping Trip Reports & Photos - BRT Insights.
• California Hiking Trails Directory - BRT Insights.
• Hiking Trails in California - Davis Wiki.
Tags: hiking, mountain biking, trail, Yolo County, California.
Tags: Yolo County CA, trailhead, Arboretum at UC Davis, Cache Creek Nature Preserve, Cache Creek Regional Park Lower Site, Frog Pond Trail, Rayhouse Road, Fiske Creek Trail, Blue Ridge Trail, Davis Wetlands, Fremont Weir State Wildlife Area, Grasslands Regional Park, Little Blue Peak, Pierce Canyon Falls Trail, Putah Creek Parkway, Putah Creek Riparian Reserve, Putah Creek South Fork Preserve, Sacramento Bypass Wildlife Area, Valley Vista Regional Park, Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area.
Links to this post: