Sunday, September 24, 2006
Environmental Conservation - Lands and Rivers in California (subtopic).
California River Conservation objectives:• quoting from reputable sources like newspapers, books, online sources, etc.,
• contacting our California legislators about water supply policy issues,
• advocating for river conservation, sensible water policy and wise use of tax money,
• providing comments pages that people can use to discuss the issues.
2012-3 Conservation of Lands and Watersheds in California.• Demolition of San Clemente Dam on the Carmel River 23june2013.
• Berryessa Snow Mountain National Conservation Area Act introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives 14june2012.
• Point Reyes National Seashore Association Announces 2012 Trails Challenge - Marin County, California 20april2012.
• Many California State Parks at risk for closure 13feb2012.
2011 Conservation of Rivers, Creeks and Watersheds in California.• Battle Creek Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Project update 20june2011.
• Summer Salmon Institute 2011 - Environmental Education Training Workshop for K-12 Teachers.
2009 River Conservation to Protect the Environment in California.• McCloud River - support restoration of natural water flows 19nov2009. Guest author: Dave Steindorf, American Whitewater.
• Fight the Closure of Marshall Gold SHP - access for SF American River 28aug2009.
• California River Flow Gages at Risk from Budget Cuts 04aug2009.
• Restore Auburn Ravine - Creek Habitat for Salmon Spawning 30june2009.
• Wild and Scenic Rivers in California - Additions to the USA National Program 27march2009.
• Sacramento River salmon feed the eagles nesting in Redding, California 23mar2009.
Back to: BRT Kayaking Homepage. | Sitemap.